Friday, July 11, 2014

Tips for a Brighter and Whiter Smile

I have to admit, when I first heard that Dr. Hadian drank coffee through a straw I thought it was a little weird. But when I noticed that her teeth were perfect, and I mean, all the time, her weirdness turned to genius. So I picked her brain a little more to find out how she maintains her smile, and here are some suggestions:

- Drink any "staining" drinks through a straw (coffee, tea and soda for example)
- Avoid eating foods that stain your teeth (like berries, balsamic vinegar, and beets)
- Eat your apples! They help whiten your teeth and freshen your breath.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Drink lots of water, and also rinse your mouth thoroughly after eating.
- Go to your dentist (preferably be Dr. Hadian! or Dr. Sadri) at least twice a year for your cleanings!!
- and... Get a professional whitening done! (We have the in the house $99 whitening special right now.)

I've been following her suggestions, and I get compliments all the time on how "perfect" my teeth are now too. Hope these help you too!

310.398.5400
lechicdentist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment