Do you have dental insurance? Are you using it? Did you know you could me missing out on hundreds, and even thousands of dollars worth of insurance benefits EACH YEAR? Here are some tips to help you get the most of your dental benefits:
2. Get it straight! Many PPO insurance plans will offer typically between $1000-2500 for orthodontic services! That’s hundreds/thousands of dollars to use towards Invisalign or braces!
3. Use It or Lose It! PPO insurance plans tend to have an annual maximum between $1000-2000 yearly. Most of the time, if you didn’t use it by the end of the year, those benefits for that year go to waste!
4. Fill It! Have a cavity? Get it filled! Many insurance plans cover 75-90% of your basic dental care, and that includes getting those cavities filled! It’s much better to fill a cavity than it is to deal with a root canal!
5. Find out! Find out what services your plan offers! Do you have secondary coverage? You may have double coverage for all your services! Do you grind your teeth at night? See if you have night guard coverage! Missing a tooth? Find out if you have implant coverage! There are so many services you may be missing out on simply because you didn’t know you had them!
6. Work with it! Most dental offices offer affordable payment plans so that you can get your dental care done, maximize your dental insurance benefits, and still be affordable!
So there you have it! You could be saving hundreds, and taking care of your dental health!